Sunday, April 26, 2009

Entering the world of the unknown

One of the things I love most about journalism is that it allows me to explore so many different subjects and experience many different things.

Tonight, I will yet again get to experience something I may not have had the opportunity to do otherwise.

I will be going on a paranormal investigation. You know, ghost hunting.

I have to say I am quite skeptical of the whole thing, and I cannot say that I have ever had a paranormal experience. While there is a first time for everything, I really hope tonight will not be that time for me.

I am very easily spooked. I can't handle even the cheesiest of scary movies. When I went to see The Amityville Horror, I lasted about 20 minutes in the theatre before I left and got my money back, citing "being too scared" as my reason for leaving.

As such a scaredy-cat, I'm not quite sure why I chose to take this story. Nonetheless, I think it will be an interesting experience.

Also, I think it will pose a challenge. Since I have always been so skeptical of ghosts and paranormal activity, I have to approach this with a very open mind. So, I'm going into this with no expectations, and I will just have to see what happens.

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment