Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Useless Trivia

I watch a lot of shows that have to do with useless trivia. "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," "Trivial Pursuit," and "Cash Cab" are my favorites. I like to think I would do pretty well if I went on any of these shows. Sometimes I find myself shouting out the answer at the TV, then wondering how in the world I knew the answer. I guess some information that seems to go in one ear and out the other actually does stick.

I prefer these kind of game shows over game shows like "Deal or No Deal". They make it way too dramatic. The game could be over a lot faster if they just opened the case immediately after the contestant chose it and just moved on. However, then they might not have a need for the pretty ladies in pretty dresses. I hope those girls get to keep the dresses.

"Family Feud" is another favorite of mine. I love when someone gives a really stupid answer. There's always just a hint of a pause before the family members clap and say "Good answer!" even though they know it was awful. If I went on the show with my family or friends, we would probably just look at each other and say "What were you thinking?!?!?"

My all time favorite game show does not exist anymore, except for reruns on the GAS channel. It's "Legends of the Hidden Temple". Does anyone remember this show? It was fabulous.

I think the point of this post is I want to go on a game show at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment