Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where did the time go?

I have a horrible case of senioritis. The main problem with that is I'm only a junior.

I realized just last week that there were only two and a half weeks of class left. At first, I was ecstatic, but that euphoria quickly turned to dread. In these two and a half weeks I have two research papers, four exams, and two projects, not to mention Ebertfest coverage for the DI and a benefit show. Oh, and a paranormal investigation to go on, but that will be another blog post.

To add on top of all of that, the weather is supposed to be very nice this weekend, and laying out on the Quad sounds much more appealing than writing a paper.

I take comfort in the fact that I am not alone. We are all in the same boat at the end of the year when professors pile everything on at the last minute. Sometimes I miss junior high when the teachers would coordinate homework schedules.

Everything I've got going on now made me very grateful that the 420 research paper was due mid-April.

Good luck to everyone who is as busy as I am these last few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on all of your papers! I can't believe how fast this semester went, either. Sometimes, when it's nice out, I like to get back to the heart of writing and just take a notepad outside. My writing comes out completely different when I am not typing, I find I'm much more careful.

    ReplyDelete